Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Cleveland?
Your new nursery is almost ready for your darling bundle of joy. You devoted hours putting together the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even completed the space with some stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep watch over your infant? You can go the traditional route with a basic audio monitor or take it a bit further and use the tools already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Cleveland, it makes perfect sense when you consider the benefits.
Smart home indoor cameras in Cleveland are ideal baby monitors
One of the key things to know is that your indoor cameras are elements of a comprehensive system and accessible via an easy-to-use app. This gives you versatility and reassurance as you may monitor your baby from any location via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time HD video feed: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-quality video of your precious one. You can even watch recorded segments right from your cell phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually speak to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to calm a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you may take advantage of the audio feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your newborn decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to get motion-triggered updates delivered right to your phone.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this perk is really for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With a simple press of a button, your kid can contact you via your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a tremendous perk. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it might be a bit warm in the nursery, you can adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You can incorporate two indoor cameras and enjoy access to each of them with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Cleveland smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Cleveland smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can offer. Call (216) 616-8604 today and learn how we can make your home more convenient and safer for all family members.