Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Cleveland goes off, your 24-hour monitoring experts will act immediately. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by depends on the type of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is is for medical reasons, a single attempt will be made to reach you before assistance is deployed. In the event of an intrusion - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to contact you through the central command panel. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t result in a response, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again after the proper authorities are alerted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Assistance will still be dispatched even if you're not available to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Cleveland
Stay ready for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Cleveland from Vivint. Dial (216) 616-8604 to start designing your home’s security today.